Meet Lucas Projects
- Written by Super User
- Published in Meet Lucas Projects
- Read 19712 times
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Lucas Projects is an engineering company largely experienced in telecommunications and custom electro-mechanical hardware design, construction and installation. Equipment production ranges from aerospace equipment to satellite broadcast to inkjet systems, and more.
Additionally the company undertakes large scale project site work at establishments such as satellite earth stations and broadcast stations. This work often involves the erection and dismantling of antennae and fitting out of ground based electronic equipment, manufactured by us or 3rd parties. These projects tend to be run as turnkey but can be tailored to suit.
Due to our extensive RF experience, Lucas Projects was contracted to work as radio Interference engineers at the 2012 London Olympics. The contract included the pre-start set-up phase as well as the Olympic and Para-Olympic games.
Formerly known as Rivalsign Ltd the company has worked extensively for large organisations such as British Telecom, Inmarsat and Stratos Communications over a 21 year period.
- Offer Turnkey project or close customer liaison approach
- In-house project management
- Low overheads - low costs
- Flexible and adaptable attitude enabling development design changes
- Broad range of engineering skills offering design, manufacture, installation, construction and erection, antennae, consultancy, decommissioning, reparation etc
- Service agreements available